- Hive - Eric (won), Gabe
- Phoenix - Gabe 23, Eric 10
- Qwirkle - Eric (won), Gabe, Hal
- Munchkin (with all 5 expansions) - Lance (won), Diana, Tim, Brian, Joey
- RoboRally - Gabe (won), Eric, Hal, Phil. Played on the Whirlpool board, with two flags on conveyor belts. Gabe managed to hit both flags in one turn!
- Poison - Gabe (won), Eric, Hal
- Quiddler - Gabe 189, Eric 156, Hal 132. We played six rounds (the standard game is eight rounds) before we ran out of time.
Tuesday, July 24, 2007
Nine people played seven games.
Tuesday, July 10, 2007
Tonight’s session had eight people.
- Caylus Magna Carta: Hal taught this to Phil, Rush, and me. This is a card game based on Caylus, and it plays faster while retaining much of the feel of the original. It was a fairly close game: Hal and Phil tied at 46, Rush had 43, and I had 40.
- Super Munchkin: Lance (won), Diana, Joe, Katie
- Pirate’s Dice: Lance, Diana, Joe, Katie. Several games were played.
- TransAmerica with the Vexation expansion: Rush (won), Hal, Phil, Eric. Hal’s train went off the edge in the second round.