- Yinsh - Phil and I. This was a fairly close game, which I eventually won 3 to 2.
- Blue Moon City - Eli joined Phil and I for the second game of the evening. Eli was new to the game, while both Phil and I had played before. Phil won the game by making his 5th contribution to the central obelisk, while Eli had 4, and I had 3.
- Tantrix - Phil had to leave, so it was just Eli and I. This was also a first playing for Eli. I won 28 to 18.
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
- Pünct - Phil and I played a game of Pünct. Forgetting that it would end the game, I played my last piece to the board before either of us could make a connection. Phil won on the tie-breaker, having the most points covered in the center hexagon.
- Wiz War - Phil, Eli, and I. Right at the start of the game, both Eli and I went after Phil. I dropped one of Phil’s treasures on my home base, but Phil caught up to Eli and cast Walking Death on him (Walking Death causes the player to lose hit points for moving) before he could reach his home base. Eli never made it back to his home base, and Phil was able to get two treasures back to his home base and win before I could get a second one.
- R-Eco - Phil, Eli, and I. This turned out to be Phil’s night, as he clobbered Eli and me in R-Eco, winning all three games of the evening. Final scores were Phil 14, Eli 5, Eric 3.