Tuesday, January 8, 2008

January 8, 2008

We had ten people tonight.
  • Fibonacci - Phil and I. This was another hard-fought game which Phil eventually won.
  • Maharaja - Phil, Hal, Eli, Jamie, and myself. This is another game that I really like that doesn’t seem to be that popular for some reason. This was a first playing for everyone but me, and everyone seemed to enjoy the game. I got off to an early lead, but it didn’t last. Hal placed his last palace in the 9th round, winning the game. Jamie had 6 palaces and 12 gold, Eli had 6 palaces and 10 gold, I had 6 palaces and 8 gold, while Phil came in last with 4 palaces.
  • Zombies - Tim, Lance, Joey, and Brian. I didn’t hear who won.
  • Guillotine - Eli, Jennifer, Jamie, and myself. Eli won easily with 25, I had 16, Jamie had 14, and Jennifer had 9.

Our next session will be on January 22.

No comments: